|The publishers Verlag Esterbauer and a sub brand Cycline produce this Bikeline large range of maps for cycling holidays. Here are those for Denmark, some of which are only available in German.
Brilliant for planning before you go, in some areas these guides are similar (but with more information) to those given out for free by the local Tourist Information offices. Even so, if you want a detailed map with short lists of B&Bs, hotels, places to eat and bike repair shops, this is good stuff.
And we always recommend planning based on the local Rough Guide. See also:
- Brown is the North Sea route; in English
- Grey is a tour around the Limfjord; in English
- Red is a route called "Heerweg" going north from Hamburg; in German
- Purple is a tour of the "Ostsee" (Baltic); in German
- Blue is a two-part tour linked by a ferry from Berlin to Copenhagen; in German